National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is an entrance examination for the students in India who wanted to study any type of graduate medical course or postgraduate course in private or government medical colleges in India. The NEET exam was initially proposed by the Government of India in 2012, but for several reasons, Medical Council of India & CBSE postponed it to next year. Therefore it was first conducted on 5th May 2013 for the students across India. Many students are struggling hard to crack the NEET exam. There are plenty of NEET Coaching Centres in Chennai. There are some major advantages of writing NEET exam.
• NEET exam prevents the students from appearing for several exams which are conducted by Deemed Universities and Private Medical Colleges and also prevents on getting high rankings for those who don’t deserve to become a doctor.
• Usually, students undergo several kinds of pressures during their exam times because of the various syllabus and different exams. This will increase their anxiety level which is not good for them. But with the help of NEET exam, they can now be relaxed and focus only on a particular exam with single syllabus or pattern. This definitely makes the NEET aspirants be more confident and prepare well for the exam.
• NEET covers only 180 questions in 3 hours whereas the students were needed to resolve 200 questions in the same duration. This obviously gives more time for the students to think and be focused to solve the questions. They get some extra time so that they don’t have to rush fast in solving but rather they can spend some time for checking the answers on the whole after finishing the examination. Thus they score well and crack the exam easily. You can also check out the Best NEET Coaching Centres in Chennai which delivers good knowledge for the students.
• Students can easily enhance the equal opportunity of getting the seat in a well-reputed college in any state in India. This stands against all the racism, competition and helps to overcome this kind of issues to score well in the exams.
• NEET exam will not affect reservations. For example, 69% of the medical seats were reserved in Tamil Nadu which is based on 12th marks. Now it is done based on NEET scores but the reservations remain the same.
• This prevents getting scams and paper leaks from several state entrance exams and private medical colleges.
• The students don’t have to pay the donation in order to block their seats and this happens more in private medical colleges. Therefore NEET exam eventually paves way for the students with good scores.
Thus this article gets you some of the benefits of NEET examination. For more reviews, do follow Business Page.